The project aims to:
- develop an innovative training programme for Human Resource (HR) managers on inclusive HRM practices for Older Workers, based in research and using mobile technology,
- to provide the knowledge and competences needed for these professionals to deal effectively with the challenges of an aging workforce.
As a result, the project will contribute to:
- prevent skills and labour shortages in European organisations,
- thus increasing their competitiveness and general performance,
- and to a wider participation of Older Workers (OW) in the European labour market.
The project’s general objective will be achieved by:
- Identifying and addressing work environmental constraints to the participation of OW in the labour force.
- Identifying adequate inclusive HR practices for recruiting and retaining of OW.
- Developing and implementing a m-learning training course to better prepare HR managers to the challenges of an aging workforce.
- Disseminate the results Europe-wide next to target groups to maximize the impact and sustainability of final outcomes.